Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 16, 2012

Featured Guest Designer from Challenge 58 "Fairies" and New Winner & Top 5 Announcement from Challenge 57 "More Than Words"

Fussy and Fancy is having a Design Team Call!
Please go here to read all about it.
We would love to have you join our team!


To see our winners post, please scroll down.

Today the Fussy and Fancy Designer Team is very proud to feature
the lovely and talented
Jen Jordan
as our guest designer!
Hi! I'm Jen aka JLJ Designs. I'm a working mom to a wonderful four year old daughter. My stay-at-home hubby makes it possible for us to craft when we want to. I've been crafting all my life, trying several different crafts. I started quilting about 13 years ago. I fell into digital scrapbooking 3 years ago. In 2010, I discovered cardmaking and 
gave in to my passion for coloring and creating.
Please stop by and visit Jen at her blog!
Here is Jen's gorgeous card for our current challenge
#58  Fairies
Isn't this lovely green card perfect for celebrating a March Birthday?
Please pop on over to
 to read all of the details on her lovely card!
Thank you, Jen!

*******

Our next featured guest designer winner chosen by 
Random.org is
Here is her lovely card for challenge #57
More Than Words
Congratulations Nicki!
Please contact Sheryl at shercauble455@aol.com for your
guest designer spot details!

As always we at Fussy and Fancy love to see 
all of your lovely entries!
Unfortunately, there can only be 5 winners for the top 5
and it's so hard to choose!
Now without further delay, here are the 
top 5 winners 
for challenge #57 More Than Words
 in no particular order!


#47 Norma




Congratulations to you all!
Please make sure that you collect your  
TOP 5 Blinkie from our side bar!
Our current challenge # 58 is still running
until March 22nd at 8:00 pm PST
and the theme is 
We are also having a 
until March 29th at 8:00 pm  PST.
We are looking forward to seeing all of your entries!

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Oh wow - thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 5, you've made my day.

Congrats to the winner and the other top 5 winners. Gorgeous makes form everyone. x

Sazzle said...

Congratulations to Nicki, our new guest designer, and to our top 5 :-)

xx Sazzle xx

Wishcraft said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one your top 5! Congrats to the other winners :o) Lisa x

Vicky said...

WOW........thank you sooooooooo much you've made my weekend girls. Big congrats to all the ladies, winner & top 5 your creations are stunning.
Thank you again & I will display my badge with pride.

Hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

The combination of red and white colors is looking so awesome!
Membership Cards
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Card