Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge--Show Us Some Snow!

Good morning again Fussy and Fancy Followers! Your Anything But a Card projects were spectacular last time! Thanks to all of you who took the time out of your holiday schedule to enter. Hopefully we helped you get your last-minutes gifts completed!

So, on to the next challenge! I'm sure some of us are covered in a snow wonderland this morning, right? We'd like you to show us some snow on your cards or other projects this time!

Snow

We have once again as our sponsor the wonderful Stitchy Stamps! Stitchy is offering our winner 5 digi stamps of their choice!



Our Design Team has created some inspiring samples this time! We hope you play along with us!



















8 comments:

nnalorac said...

Beautiful creations girls, have a Happy Christmas. nnalorac.xx

Joynana said...

Merry Christmas ladies. The DT are so talented and even though I don't always enter the challenges I do come to visit every week. Thanks for being here.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Girls I have to give a BIG thank you for a year of fun! Can't wait for next year to see what is in store for us.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

jojoscraps said...

Thans for the chance to play along.
Merry Christmas!

LeeAnn said...

I've added my card to your challenge. I also put a link to your website on my blog. I look forward to taking on more of your challenges. Thanks.

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for all the great inspirations and thanks for the challlenge.

ileana said...

What a fun challenge, thank you for let me play twice!

Anita said...

Beautiful work by your DT!